DIY Meal Kit Cooking Instruction
Dish A: Peking Duck Roti
- Prepare frypan in medium heat and add a teaspoon of oil. Fry each side of the roti to golden brown, approximately 3 mins
- Microwave duck for 3 mins
- Spread sauce A on one side of the roti. Add in duck, cucumber and leeks and wrap it up tightly. Cut wrapped Roti into three sections to serve
Dish B: Prawns & Olive Fried Rice
- Remove fried rice from packaging and pour straight into a hot wok with a spoonful of vegetable oil
- Cook until heated through, then add in the spring onions, stir through and serve.
- Alternatively, you could heat the fried rice in a microwave till hot and stir through the shallots at the end, then serve.
Dish C: Three Cup Chicken
- Prepare frypan in high heat, add two teaspoons of oil
- Add in chicken and cook through both sides, approximately 6 mins
- Add in Herbs Pack and stir fry for 30 seconds. Mix in sauce C and stir for a further 1 minute
Dish D: Mixed Vegetables
- In a wok or pan, add in two teaspoons of oil.
- Add in vegetables for approximately 1 minute
- Sauté with Sauce D and stir for a further 1 minute. Remove from heat and serve.
Dish E: Steamed Barramundi Fillet
- If you have a steamer basket, set it on top of a pot with simmering water. If you do not have a basket steamer, you can place a shallow bowl in a pan that has a tight-fitting lid. If you are using a pan, pour enough water into the pan to just go 1cm up the sides, place the lid on and bring it to a gentle simmer.
- Remove fillet from packaging and place ginger slices on fish fillet to cook in high heat for 7 to 8 minutes. You can test it by inserting a small skewer or knife in the thickest part of the fish. If it enters and pulls out with ease, then the fish is cooked.
- Turn heat off and carefully remove the fish fillet from the pan or basket. Garnish with sliced shallots, add sauce and serve.
Dish F: Mango Pancake
- Sprinkle with custard sugar. Best served cold, straight from the refrigerator.